Trustworthy and Honest Wedding Planning Advice

Recently Engaged or Counting down the days to your special day this Summer?

Planning a wedding can be very stressful and time consuming, not to mention costly. Here at Isabella Weddings we are here to help.

Established in 2003, I trained as a wedding planner and have worked with over 300 couples ever since, the services we offer are bespoke and most importantly budget friendly.

Come and meet us for a Free Consultation soon and chat about your day. Or visit www.isabellaweddings.co.uk for more about us.

Friday 10 June 2011

Cake Pops!

The new cupcake has arrived, these lovely cakelicious treats are my new favourite wedding trend by far!




I love these, my friend handed me one when I popped over to see her yesterday (not a 'will you marry me' one i hasten to add!) and I was bowled over! They are gorgeous little cake on sticks, the possibilities are endless and you can use them for all sorts of things!





Why not offer them as favours, gifts for the children, an alternative dessert or maybe just to accompany evening buffet.

If you fancy trying some of your own try this simple recipe on http://myfindsonline.com/2010/08/11/devils-food-cake-pops/





Perfect ..... Watch this space for the new wedding cake craze!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment