Trustworthy and Honest Wedding Planning Advice

Recently Engaged or Counting down the days to your special day this Summer?

Planning a wedding can be very stressful and time consuming, not to mention costly. Here at Isabella Weddings we are here to help.

Established in 2003, I trained as a wedding planner and have worked with over 300 couples ever since, the services we offer are bespoke and most importantly budget friendly.

Come and meet us for a Free Consultation soon and chat about your day. Or visit www.isabellaweddings.co.uk for more about us.

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Wedding Industry Awards

"commit with all of your heart and you shall rewarded"

I wanted to use today's blog as an opportunity to thank all of my lovely couples with whom I've had the pleasure of working with over the years, especially those who took the time to vote for Isabella Weddings in The Wedding Industry Awards.

We have been delighted to have been shortlisted for the past two years (yay!) and 2013 shortlisted entrants are being judged this week.

Winners are then announced in a few weeks so we are biting every finger and toe nail in anticipation!!



These awards mean so much more to us than any others because real couples, who you have shared many an hour with have the say as to how far you get in the awards. After which you are then judged by experts in our industry. So to win means that you have something special to offer brides, you are truly committed to doing your best and as a business in the wedding world.

It's motivating and very rewarding, I work many many hours and I love my role in a couples plans.



This is me on our wedding day - my addiction to weddings started here :-)

So to them thank you from the bottom of my heart. (I know many of you still follow my updates as we're good friends - many a cookie is shared with some lovely ladies!)

We are really looking forward to awards event in January too - this was us celebrating last year with Hill Place -



Lastly do take a peek at this little video by The Wedding Industry Awards, to feel the excitement as we do this week!

http://vimeo.com/m/52681069

Have a wonderful week - on our next blog I shall be bringing you a fabulously elegant wedding from the stylish Old Alresford House ....

Love, Marie
X

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment