Trustworthy and Honest Wedding Planning Advice

Recently Engaged or Counting down the days to your special day this Summer?

Planning a wedding can be very stressful and time consuming, not to mention costly. Here at Isabella Weddings we are here to help.

Established in 2003, I trained as a wedding planner and have worked with over 300 couples ever since, the services we offer are bespoke and most importantly budget friendly.

Come and meet us for a Free Consultation soon and chat about your day. Or visit www.isabellaweddings.co.uk for more about us.

Thursday 15 December 2011

Buttoned up ... On the Isle of Wight

Now for those of you that know me you will understand my love of all things different. (my ever changing hair colour testifies to that) I adore the weird, wonderful, whacky and unique. We are always looking for ways to help a bride make her wedding special and different but also within budget ... and this week I met a lady who showed me some amazing creations and I fell I love - Button bouquets from I Heart Buttons on the Isle of Wight.



Images are kindly supplied by Lesa, owner of I Heart Buttons and some are shot by Chris Cowley, www.isleofwightweddingphotographer.co.uk I hope you enjoy them as much as I do ..



Beautiful and personal, Lesa can incorporate items of jewellery, buttons and broaches from family members to really enhance your bespoke bouquet.




Thank you Chris for this wonderful shot, simply stunning work.




This is my favourite. So colourful and lots to look at, I want to have this if I ever renew my vows ... Hmmm when can I book that in for ?!




Button (what else!) holes too .... Fabulous and perfect for those allergy sufferers.









Plenty of ideas for the little ones too ..


And the home ..



Use all your favourite colours ..




And when the wedding is over, why not break it down and have it transformed into perfect button jewellery to give as gifts to your bridal party.

I love this idea and hope to see much more of Lesa's work in the future. To visit her website pop over to www.iheartbuttons.co.uk or visit her shop on the Isle of Wight soon.

Now I'm off to convince hubby to renew our vows .... Needs must!

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, see you in January with lots of news and projects at many of our favourite venues.

Marie

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Isle of Wight

1 comment: