Trustworthy and Honest Wedding Planning Advice

Recently Engaged or Counting down the days to your special day this Summer?

Planning a wedding can be very stressful and time consuming, not to mention costly. Here at Isabella Weddings we are here to help.

Established in 2003, I trained as a wedding planner and have worked with over 300 couples ever since, the services we offer are bespoke and most importantly budget friendly.

Come and meet us for a Free Consultation soon and chat about your day. Or visit www.isabellaweddings.co.uk for more about us.

Tuesday 15 March 2011

A nice treat?




So today I found out a friend was having a difficult time and it made me want to help, or at least send her something that might give her a small smile. It got me thinking about what we do for our friends and if we indeed have time, we sympathise or empathise with them and some of us go out of our way to help on many levels, with busy lives and lack of spare cash this can be hard and we are all guilty of perhaps forgetting those in need (and of course lets not forget it's Red Nose Day this Friday!)


So my thought today is if you had a little bit of spare cash that you could use to cheer someone up, what would you do and why? If it was me I would send a friend flowers every Monday or send a cleaner round to give them a much needed hour or two off the housework (although not sure if this will be taken the wrong way!) or maybe take them to a Spa for the day or out for dinner, but then sometimes the little day to day tasks are the ones that can get us down. Maybe I could order a veg box for them for a few weeks or maybe send them a snack box through the post once a month ....

Then I thought, it doesn't have to be anything that costs money, maybe I could go and visit someone I haven't seen for a while or offer to babysit for them whilst they have a much needed cinema trip. Maybe I would leave a box of homemade biscuits on their doorstep or send them an anonymous 'hello' card through the post, do their filing if in the office with me or even offer to walk the dog (although I have a problem walking my own dog!)

So what would you do? feel free to test any ideas out on me ;-)

If you have a friend or client who is finding it hard to cope with the pressure of organising a wedding, or maybe your daughter or sister is planning hers and you wish she could take the actual wedding day 'off duty' and enjoy it - then do something nice for them and book a wedding planner for the day or a few hours to take the pressure off? We at Isabella Weddings are here to help and want to any way we can.



No comments:

Post a Comment